Roke are recruiting for an experienced Enterprise Architect to work at client sites in London, Cheltenham or Gloucester although it is expected that some time will initially be spent in Romsey in order to become familiar with Roke and its ways of working.
The successful candidate will be capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels, developing and analysing alternative enterprise-level architectures, generating technical specifications and overseeing the procurement, delivery and transition of technical solutions from suppliers. The role will draw upon the expertise of technical and systems engineering specialists at Roke and help to build relationships between peer-groups across organisations.
Enterprise Architecture development to support development and procurement decisions, generation of technical material for competitive bids, engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders on a daily basis.
Competencies / Experience
- Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF/MODAF/NAF, UML, MooD/Enterprise Architect) (Essential)
- Expertise spanning multiple Architectural Domains (Business, Data, Application, Technology) (Essential)
- National Security Domain Knowledge (Essential)
- Knowledge of Big Data and/or Communication Network Protocols (Essential)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management (Essential)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, including the ability to form and lead teams (Essential)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, including the ability to summarise, write and deliver concise technical information (Essential)
Degree Qualified (2.1 or above) or equivalent in a relevant engineering, scientific or technically based discipline.
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG SC or DV clearance. As a result, candidates should ideally be a British Citizen however you can hold another nationality and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care. Roke is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Central Government jobs in Gloucester
- £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Consultancy jobs in Gloucester
- £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Gloucester
- £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Gloucester