Business Area Lead - Critical Infrastructure Cyber Protection
Roke are recruiting for a Business Area Lead to take ownership of Roke’s Critical Infrastructure Cyber Protection business. The successful candidate will be working with Roke’s high calibre consultants and engineers to shape revenue generating offers towards Critical Infrastructure clients who have a need to protect information and systems from the ever evolving cyber threat.
Roke is a highly respected world class organisation with strong existing clients in the UK public sector and is now seeking to diversify further into the private sector. We are looking for a natural leader with strong client facing skills and experience of working in the Cyber Protection market. Tasks are expected to include:
- Technical sales of Roke capability, working with Account Managers where appropriate
- Identification of innovative applications of technology and emerging business problems within the cyber security domain
- Ownership of Value propositions based on current capabilities, as well as proposing business cases for new capabilities based on market opportunities
- Focused on commercial/industrial grade cyber protection and Information Assurance consultancy services
- Working as a Consultant within the Cyber Security domain to maintain technical skills and qualifications
Knowledge / Experience:
- A background of working directly with clients within the Cyber Security or Information Assurance domains
- Experience of delivering one of more of the following technical disciplines: Secure Product Design or implementation, Information Assurance, Penetration Testing
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and negotiating skills, including the ability to present to executives.
- Strong communicator and an ability to motivate and inspire people. High level of energy, self-motivation and a natural leadership style.
- A consultancy-led sales approach to developing business, with an understanding of how to effectively sell solutions and consultancy.
- Comfortable with and effective at working with virtual teams in order to support client specific initiatives.
This role is based from Romsey however regular travel to client locations should be expected therefore a full UK driving Licence is required. Some international travel may also be required
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (2.1 or above) in an IT or Cyber Security related subject, or possess experience from a previous role related to IT or Cyber Security.
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (prior to appointment). As a result, candidates should ideally be a British Citizen however you can hold another nationality and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care. Roke is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Romsey
- Consultancy SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Romsey
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Romsey
- Defence SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Romsey
- Information Technology SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Romsey