Warwickshire Police are seeking qualified and experienced Detective Constables for our investigative hubs.
Warwickshire Police operate a county policing model, with investigation hubs in the north and south of the county.
While Warwickshire is predominantly rural, it also contains some densely populated urban areas and many market towns.
Our vision of ‘protecting people from harm’ is at the core of everything we do and our ambition over the next five years is to become ‘great’ at doing this. It is a vision that is understood and delivered daily by those who work for us and is a requirement of the communities we serve and the partners we work with. Officers seeking to join us will need to demonstrate their commitment to these values.
The ability to demonstrate high standards of integrity and professionalism at all times are essential requirements for our officers.
"Simply taking that little extra time to speak to someone, displaying empathy, and signposting support may be all you need to do. Your intervention may be the single most important thing to change that persons life."
Is this you? Are you an accredited Detective Constable, with skills and experience in managing a range of complex investigations, we would be interested in hearing from you.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent CTC Intelligence jobs in Warwickshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent CTC Management / Executive jobs in Warwickshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent CTC Policing jobs in Warwickshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent CTC Public Sector jobs in Warwickshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent CTC Security jobs in Warwickshire