Account Lead / Principal Consultant - DV Cleared - Consultancy!
- Job Type
Account Lead / Principal Consultant - DV Cleared - Central Government - Project/Programme/Change Management - Gloucestershire or London!
Our client, a large specialist management consultancy firm is looking for an Account Lead/Principal Consultant to head up a large Central Government account. The role will be a mixture of project and portfolio management as well as supporting programme delivery. You will also have strong business development experience in order to nurture the relationship and grow the account. Aside from the delivery aspect of the role they look for individuals who are entrepreneurial and thought leaders to contribute to the development of the practice as well as intellectual property.
- Good experience and practical understanding of end-to-end Portfolio and Programme Delivery.
- Experience in influencing, communicating with, providing strategic advice to, and collaborating with all levels of stakeholder including senior executives, directors, managers and junior staff.
- Business Development experience - able to grow accounts and nurture relationships.
- Experience of selling Consultancy services.
- Previous customer-facing consultancy experience, either in a big 4 capacity or boutique management consultancy.
- Already established relationships and networks within the defence and government sectors.
- Recognised and certified qualifications in Programme/Project Management skills/methods (e.g. APMP, MSP, PRINCE2, MoR, Benefits delivery) desirable.
- DV Cleared
- Planning experience for large multi-organisation change programmes.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas for business change to the programme.
- Experience of delivering business change in government and non-government organisations.
- Stakeholder engagement skills at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2015.