Communications Manager - Business Development - £50K-£65+
Communications Manager - Business Development - Hampshire or Salisbury - £50K-£63K
£50,000 -£63,000 Plus Full Benefit package including - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical scheme, childcare vouchers and other leisure discounts etc
International travel required up to 25%
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available due to a company expansion.
Principal requirement is for someone with communications experience of both internal and external communications to come in and implement international sales campaigns.
Focused on business development international and growth the role role demands greatest level of integrated communication skills.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Understanding of marketing
- Fully rounded communicator
- Business winning and sales support
- Implementing communications campaigns that drive sales
- Experience of working with international companies
- Supported communications for operations that are located outside of the UK
- Not just global company that is based in UK & focuses on UK operations
- Individual must have supported international operations
This is a fantastic strategic position enabling liaison with executive committee members, strong relationship building within a young, dynamic and forward thinking team.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis.
If you need any further information contact me on please note, candidate must be eligible to undergo security clearance.