Service Desk Agent - 6month FTC
Service Desk Agent - 6month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to £25'000 based on experience
Clearance: Will require SC to start with a view to gaining DV Clearance
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday between 08:00 - 18:00
- Act as initial escalation point
- Management of the IT call logging system, ensuring all tickets are resolved within SLA.
- Provision of first line support
- Adhere to all service management principles, including the company's software licensing processes.
- To manage and safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company and customer information.
- Ensure compliance with organisation policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Produce statistics and management reports.
- To take ownership of problems and be proactive when dealing with all issues.
- To allocate calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents.
- Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with customers, colleagues and suppliers under pressure.
- Ability to co-ordinate and direct activities and tasks.
- Proactively investigating ways to reduce common issues and publishing self-help guides to assist the customer base. In turn this gives time back to the business.
- Responsible for update and maintenance of accurate internal work instructions and processes.
- 2 years minimum in a Senior Service Desk/Incident Management role in a technology environment
- Minimum of ITIL Foundation v3 certification
- Minimum of CompTIA A+ qualification
- Proven experience in Problem Management and ticket analysis.
- Support knowledge of Windows XP / Win 7 /iOS Operating Systems (Windows 10 desirable)
- Support knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003/2010 packages (Office 365 desirable)
- Understanding of mobile telephony and smart devices
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Understanding of Networking
- Experience of working to defined service levels and service catalogue
If you are looking to expand your skills in the service delivery area or are looking for a position that could enable you to grow into the SOC area of technology this is a role for you. If you are passionate, dedicated and keen to grow, please send through your CV.
Exposure to a Service Desk environment is KEY.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.