Field Monitoring Officer - East Anglia
Location Postcode: Regional travel around East Anglia
Work pattern: Full time permanent, 39 hours per week. Working on a shift rota basis between 5.30 pm and 3am
Salary: £19,560 with an uplift after 6 months, 1 year and 2 years
About the role
Capita's Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS) are currently looking for three home based Field Monitoring Officers, ideally situated and living within the LU, SG, HP and WD postcodes. The roles will be responsible for the installation, monitoring and decommissioning of curfew equipment in accordance with procedures and terms of the contract, over a 24 hour period, 365 days a year. The successful candidates will therefore be travelling in the above areas, entering the homes of monitoring subjects. You will visit subjects with the purpose of installing and calibrating monitoring equipment, so that the subject can be detected within the boundaries of their property.
The position is being offered on a permanent basis, and will come with full training, a competitive basic salary and a company car.
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What you will do:
- Comply fully with any curfew order, including installation and removal of curfew equipment in subject homes.
- Fully investigate any incidents that may occur during curfew order period.
- Check all equipment on issue and collection from subjects home.
- Clean equipment and quarantine unserviceable/ held for evidence equipment.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring legibility of any written reports.
- Liaise with the local office over any breaches of the curfew order.
- Ensure all standard operational procedures are adhered to and contract compliance is maintained at all times.
- Attend court as required.
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by the manager
- Attendance at Branch/Manager meetings when necessary
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in customer facing roles. Along with being comfortable with having potentially awkward conversations.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English.
- Able to work flexibly on a shift rota basis.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence (at least 1 years driving experience as Company vehicle provided).
- The flexibility to travel as required.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.