DV Cleared Operational Security Analyst
We're recruiting a skilled and experienced DV Cleared Operational Security Analyst to assist in the management/delivery of the Security Processes.
Employing over 10,000 trusted members of staff across the UK, you have the opportunity to work for a global market leader renowned for providing transformation solutions that are a key source of technical growth and innovation to industries including defence, manufacturing, retail and healthcare. This client recognises the important of rewarding employees and is offering a competitive salary package including an annual bonus, DV bonus, up to 10% pension contribution, life assurance and access to continued professional development within your field and across the technology sector.
For this role you will have a good mix of the following:
- Knowledge of general operational security procedures and policies - Working knowledge of IT Security
- Auditing experience
- Understanding of Information Assurance / Information Security - Willing to travel and ability to be mobile
Responsibilities can include:
Provide day to day support to the Operational Security Manager and deputise in the event of the Operational Security Manager not being available.
- Escalate relevant day to day security events, incident or anomalies to the Operational Security Manager.
- Provide security responses to change requests, liaising with the account Stakeholders if required for more specific information and keeping the Operational Security Manager abreast of these changes.
- Manage the technical security audit process specific to the customer systems including managing controls, performing auditing, examining system accounting and event logs; manual accounting logs and audit logs for suspected attempted or actual breaches in security in accordance with customer requirements.
- Provide input into reports when required to the customer and Operational Security Manager.
- Ensure process conformance through regular technical audits and monitor any remedial actions. Assist or provide cover for the Security Administrator if required.
- Identify security patches and technical remedies as appropriate based on vendor or CERT notification. Monitoring of Access of resources on accounts on a regular basis
Candidates ideally will hold current DV clearance to access the site. Alternatively candidates will be willing and eligible to undergo the security clearance process (you must have a minimum last 10 years continuous residency within the UK and hold a valid British passport)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If this sounds like you apply now!