SEO Business Analyst, The Home Office, up to £456/day
Our client, the The Home Office, are seeking a SEO Business Analyst to join them at 2 Marsham St, Westminster, London SW1P 4DF
Initial contracts will run for 8 months and offer a rate up to £456/day.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 21/03/2017 at 13:08
This role requires Active SC clearance. Applicants require active SC clearance or the willingness to go through clearance before starting on site. Candidates with current clearance will be preferred.
Key Words due to the high number of CVs expected for this role, the following keywords will be used to assist shortlisting in the first instance. Your CV should include the following to increase your chances of shortlist:
"Business Analyst" Agile User (needs OR story OR stories) options process stakeholder roadmap BCS
Role Profile, Key Tasks and Deliverables
1. Defined Set of Epics and User Stories/Bus Reqts
2. Defined Set of User Needs for a product/initiative
3. User Persona Definition
4. User Journey Definition
5. Business Processes
6. Business Design Issue Solutions
7. User Need Traceability Matrices
8. Implementation Roadmaps
9. Transition State Definitions
1. Architecture Alignment Documents
For SEOs, these skills must be demonstrated with experience of being a lead business analyst on a large project or leading analysis across a range of medium sized projects. SEO positions are expected to (a) handle a greater breadth and complexity of work, (b) are able to appraise more complex business and technical options effectively and (c) demonstrate a higher level of strategic awareness so that they can readily link strategic goals to specific deliverables when working with strategy managers and business architects
Business analysts required to support implementation of various projects aligned to HMPOs transformation programme. In most projects, they will need to work using Agile methodologies – at discovery, alpha or beta stages. Alternatively, they will have to work on business process design and requirement definition for new services or products being developed by our suppliers.
1. User Needs elicitation and Epic, User Story, Business Requirement Definition
2. Strategy & Architecture Alignment
3. Options/Feasibility Analysis
4. Business Design & Process Modelling
5. Stakeholder Mapping and Management
6. Development of roadmaps and effective transition approaches
9. Experience of working in public sector/regulated environments
10. Working with Agile methodologies
BCS Business Analysis Diploma or equivalent qualifications
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Please see https://www.indeedjobs.com/quast-ltd?hl=en_GB for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.