Contract opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join a private sector blue chip company in Cork. As a key liaison between Operations and Finance teams you will be responsible for:
- The accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts and operational dashboards
- Providing financial analysis and accounting support to the manufacturing and support areas of the business
- The ability to maintain and utilise SAP business systems for financial reports and data analysis
- Support the preparation of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Update
- Managing Cost Centre Budgets in SAP
- Maintaining strong internal controls to ensure excellent Audit results
The successful candidate will possess:
- Hands on experience with SAP systems or similar ERP tools
- Proven ability in a similar role with experience of cost centres, dashboards and management accounts
- Strong numerical analysis and the ability to produce accurate reports in a timely manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading and globally successful company. If you are talented in what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation.
If this sounds like you please apply within or contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 for further information!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.