Business Change Analyst
Business Change Analyst - ERP, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Business Change Analyst.
The key experience and knowledge of the Business Change Analyst include:
- The role of the Business Change Analyst is to support the Change Team in successfully managing the business changes resulting from the deployment of the template.
- The Business Change Analyst will potentially work across the various Change Teams: Waves (ie market/ country deployments), Retrofit and Enterprise Projects. The role will have close interaction with Project Change Leads, Retrofit Change Managers and Core Delivery Team members.
- Ability to quickly grasp the scale and nature of the programme and wave/project requirements from a change perspective
- Good understanding of change management principles
- Ability to engage at various levels of the organisation
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages with particular skills in PowerPoint and Excel, experience in Microsoft Project is desirable
- Good analytical and interpretative skills
- Ability to communicate and present findings clearly and concisely
- Analytical mind and problem solving ability
- Good communicator
- Ability to work independently and is a self-starter
The key responsibilities for the Business Change Analyst include:
- Owning and updating change management briefing packs in line with requirements
- methodology changes needed to support the Projects, Waves or Retrofit
- Owning and updating/creating of key associated tools and templates
- Support in creation of stakeholder engagement materials (e.g. decks, workshops, demos)
- General change analyst support to the change consultant / managers to
- support the setup of key surveys and assessments at critical stages of the programme
- gather content and structuring of key reports, status tracking and close out activities at key stages of the programme [Examples: change action plan follow-up and tracking support; Super User readiness assessments; business readiness assessments; resilience; role-mapping follow-up support; training follow-up and reporting; go-live preparations]
- analysis of Business Change Impact Assessments and Change Action Plans , or other key templates, providing insights to wave consultant and Change team
- Identify / manage /escalate risks /issues (where required)
- Project manage change, training and communication activities to completion (where required)
- Event management responsibilities for key business change and engagement events (e.g. logistics, venues, attendees)
This is a contract role for a Business Change Analyst working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Business Change Analyst Role please send a CV or call to discuss.