Hyperion Planning Consultant - SC Clearable
Hyperion Planning Consultant x 3 - SC Clearable
I am currently recruiting for 3 x Oracle Hyperion Planning Consultants with experience of Essbase V11 to be based in Bracknell on an initial 3 month assignment working for a large IT Service Provider.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Hyperion delivery with at least 1 full implementation completed within Oracle Hyperion and Essbase.
Due to the nature of the project the candidate will ideally hold a valid and active SC Clearance although our client is happy to put eligible candidates through the clearance process.
- An ability to design and deliver solutions for Hyperion Products in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ Hyperion Planning full project lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Deploy)
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of Hyperion Planning implementation projects is essential
- Should possess people skills to develop rapport with Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence at director level.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales and to work within tight timeframes.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of implementing Oracle's Hyperion & Essbase V11
- Experience of building reports using HFR and Smartview
- Financial Data Management
- Data Relationship Management
- Scripting and integration
- Experience of building standalone Essbase cubes to cater for business requirements beyond Financial planning
- Experience of managing delivery of other Hyperion modules would be advantageous, specifically DRM, FDMEE ,ODI or HFM
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details