Crypto / Cryptosecurity / Cryptography / Key Management / Design / Development / Research
Multiple Locations (Bristol, Malvern, Farnborough)
One of the UK's Leading Partners in Science and Technology Research is looking for driven professional with strong educational background and experience with cryptography/ crypto technology for Cryptosecurity Engineer role available in Bristol, Malvern and Farnborough.
Contribute to all stages in the delivery of customer focused research, consultancy design and analysis in the field of government cryptography and key management.
- You will be involved with a variety of levels of maturity of systems, ranging from research into future concepts for cryptography, through requirements and architecture for future systems, through design of systems that use cryptography, to modifying in-service systems.
- You will be expected to travel to customer and partner sites, mostly in the UK, bus some abroad as well.
Key skills and experience required:
- University Honours Degree (preferably MSc or PhD)
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience
- Eligible for SC and DV level of clearance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The salary and Benefits:
- Basic Salary: up to £65,000 per annum depends on the level of experience
- Benefits: An excellent flexible benefits package that includes 25 days' holiday, life assurance, income protection, on site Free Health Assessment and great pension scheme.
If you are looking for new challenge with prospect of working with great company that provides excellent support for career development and skills enhancement then this is the right move for you.
For more information or to apply please contact me on or call 01619243954