Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for 3 Investigators to work on the Economic Crime Unit for the City of London Police.
To provide the City of London Police with effective investigative expertise that is professional and tailored to meet the requirements of economic crime investigation. To actively investigate, detect and prevent fraud related crimes and to be involved in the investigative process from initial case acceptance to conclusion
Duties and Responsibilities
- To gather intelligence to facilitate the achievement of crime and disorder reduction objectives and conduct intelligence interviews in accordance with force procedure.
- To interview victims, witnesses and suspects in accordance with the appropriate legislation and procedures.
- To plan operations in line with the organisational policing plan including the incorporation of effective risk assessments.
- Work in partnership with other agencies to prepare, submit and complete the case including attending court and presenting evidence.
- To prepare evidence and evidential statements for use in court.
- Conduct and manage the closure of investigations in line with the relevant investigation policies, legal requirements, and within the required timescales.
- Maintain personal responsibility for gathering, recording, storing, accessing and sharing of information in compliance with information security policy, procedures and codes of practice and legislation.
- To attend multi-agency case conferences/meetings as a representative of the organisation.
- To evaluate, analyse and disseminate intelligence using the National Intelligence model.
- Fraud Investigation experience
- Intelligence gathering
- Operation planning
- Gathering, recording, storing, accessing and sharing of information
- Relevant legislation and legal requirements
- National Intelligence Model
- Interview skills
- Ability to evaluate, analyse and disseminate intelligence
Contract Length: 3 Months Rolling (Expected to last a minimum 6-9 months)
Location: Guildhall Yard East
Pay Rate: £20.09 (PAYE) - £25.01 (Umbrella)
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
Apply for Investigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Investigation jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract SC Surveillance jobs in London (Central)