Project Co-ordinator - DV clearance - 290days
A defence sector body who do the lions share of research and development for the UK armed forces is looking for a project co-ordinator to work at their site in the South West. They are offering a long term contract of 290 days or just over a years worth of work so you won't have to start looking for something else anytime soon.
- A DV cleared role which will be something that you can really get your teeth into. Although we won't know the full details of the role yet you can rest assured that it won't be just a filler role.
- A site run by the MOD with the majority of the people on site being ex military or currently serving personnel, they have a culture of getting on with work and also helping out their peers when they need it so you will feel very welcome.
- A very long term contract of 290 days so you will be able to carry on earning without having to worry about a new contract for a while.
- DV cleared
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM