Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator - MIDDLESEX - CONTRACT
Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator - Middlesex - Contract
Our client, a memeber of the FTSE 100, are seeking an Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis.
Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator Role:
This team is accountable for the end to end delivery of technical requests requiring input/output from our suppliers.
Ensuring that Operations delivery Data centre, Desktop & Service Operations using Service-Now requests efficiently
Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator Operational Responsibilities
- Manage technical requests destined for our suppliers
- Providing validation and structure around the Technical Services Catalogue request process
- Providing governance and measurement against contractual SLA's
- Validate proposal responses from our suppliers; ensuring commercial considerations are in line with contractual considerations
- Ensure approval is received from the requester and the budget holder for associated costs, before progressing into the delivery phase
- Provide Governance around the delivery of supplier proposals delivering technical requirements.
- Provide a level of governance around the final billing process for supplier requests
- Review & approve supplier monthly billing, providing an internal escalation route for any disputes against delivery of supplier proposals
- Continuous Improvement
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
Apply for Incident Analyst / Incident Coordinator - MIDDLESEX - CONTRACT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly