£33,000 per annum
35.5 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
I recruit for a FTSE 100 organisation who offers Engineering Support Services to the Royal Navy. They are currently recruiting an experienced Quality Engineer to join the team.
The Quality Engineer will monitor Quality standards, management of quality records and provide competent advice to internal and external stakeholders to support fleet maintenance projects.
The role holder will also participate in an audit programme and product safety Investigations including root cause analysis, delivery of quality Improvements projects and supply chain quality assurance activities.
We are looking for experienced Quality professionals with a demonstrable history of success in the role, coupled with a sound understanding of engineering principles. Key areas of competency required include:
- Previous Quality Engineering experience
- HNC in a relevant Engineering discipline, or equivalent qualification
- HNC in Quality, CQI level 3 certificate or equivalent qualification
- ISO9001 qualified Lead Auditor
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Experience gained in marine, nuclear or weapons environments would be advantageous but is not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .