PLM System Architect
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management?
A vacancy for a PLM System Architect has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Stevenage.
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for new talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
The PLM system (Product Lifecycle Management) is the one of the most critical management information systems, as it is the backbone enabling the end to end follow-up of our space products, from customer requirements to the product delivery.
As the PLM System Architect you are accountable for the design of the PLM solution, for the integration within the global information system, for its implementation, for the operability and the performance of the solution, in coherence with the strategy and the IM processes.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Describing and analysing the technical and functional requirements in the PLM domain
- Analysing the technological, technical and commercial requirements
- Formulate RFI/RFP documents
- Designing the architecture of the complex solutions
- Actively and efficiently collaborating with the IM security and infrastructure teams
- Leading and/or orienting the integration of the system
- Lead the development and the integration of the components
- Setting up the integration and acceptance plan
- Providing your expertise concerning the customer needs, using your past experience in the implementation of project or products with different suppliers
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in IT engineering
- Knowledge of the PLM processes;
- Expertise in several PLM software solutions (Doors, Windchill, Catia, Mentor, Solumina, Tibco SOA)
- Experience in project management
- Good communication and presentation skills
Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.