CHECK TL - Meritocracy based rewards
My client a midlands based consultancy is looking for a CTL to join their growing team. They offer a meritocracy based rewards system whereby you will be given bonuses for every job you do and how well you do it. This means that you will be compensated for the work that you do so that on top of your basic there is potential to earn a lot more.
- Part of the reward scheme is linked to sharing information with you colleges and mentoring them, giving you the chance not just to be rewarded for passing on your own knowledge but also to learn a great deal also.
- A variety of clients that includes the public sector and the energy sector which are crucial to national security and will have a higher profile than most other pen tests, however this will help you make your mark on the industry as you will be the one to make it work.
- A dedicated training lab that allows you to explore different scenarios and perfect your own techniques so you can be the best you can be.
- Qualified CTL with experience in the field
- The ability to work well in a team
- Able to take on-board and also pass on extra knowledge to your peers.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working as a penetration tester or ethical hacker contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am the head hunter for pen testers in the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many within UK central government organisations. I also deal with smaller consultancies and will be able to source that dream job for you.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.