Test Lead/Test Manager -HR Systems/Oracle Fusion HCM/Taleo/Silk
Test Lead/Test Manager (HR Systems, Oracle Fusion HCM, Taleo, Silk Test) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Under direction from the Test Manager, the Systems Test Lead will deliver testing activities to support delivery of test services to the project. The role of the Systems Test Lead is to deliver their test tasks in line with the programme schedule.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience of delivery for large, mutli-country and complex projects.
- Must have an HR systems background with experience around the following technologies: Oracle HCM Fusion, Taleo and Silk Test for test and defect management.
- Delivery of Systems Testing, the scope of which covers the validation of the configuration of the SaaS applications delivered by the suppliers, focus being on the nonstandard configuration and validation of the migrated data transformed from the existing HR systems supporting the 38 countries.
- Managing and co-ordinating a variety of resources, test, technical and business across different work streams.
- Work with the teams and Test Manager to establish and implement a test approach that supports the test strategy and programme schedule.
- Production of Systems Test Plan(s)
- Generate Test Scenarios for multiple interfaces
- Manage the review of the Test Scenarios with the Technical and Business Teams
- Generation of detailed Test Scripts / Steps and supporting data, using test and technical resources
- Management, co-ordination and reporting on activities and tasks to support SIT
- Management and co-ordination of test execution; execution of the tests according to the test schedule
- Test Issue Management - Support the management of test issues by raising and reviewing defects
- Attend test issue triage reviews
- RAID management - identify, record and maintain
- Regular progress reporting of test status
- Prepare for, schedule and chair the Test Readiness Review(s)
- Provide input to the test planning and resourcing, identify additional resource requirements and schedule changes
- Test Plans
- Test Metrics/Progress Reports/Dashboards during test execution
- Project Plans (MSP)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.