SOLUTION, TECHNICAL, INFRASTRUCTURE, CLOUD ARCHITECTURE, BIG DATA
Fareham - permanent opportunity - salary £45,500 - £58,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity working as an IT Architect has come available with one of our high profile clients based in Fareham.
About the role:
The client is currently undergoing a large scale digital transformation. They are one of the largest producers of statistics in the UK and are internationally recognized for the data that they produce. As a result of continuous growth they are seeking an experienced IT Architect to join their team responsible for delivering digital and IT solutions.
- Architect and develop IT solutions, taking into consideration user needs, re-use, data management, resilience, performance, scalability and security in a service orientated approach.
- Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings with other government departments, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Leading the rapid development of research driven prototypes to identify technical options that inform architectural approaches.
- Supporting members of development teams in breaking down complex problems and identifying steps towards solutions.
- Coordinate solutions between multiple development teams and products, ensuring knowledge is shared between them.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organization who are a leader in their field. Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for more details.
Apply for IT Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly