Hyperion Planning Consultant (Oracle Hyperion/Essbase V11)
Hyperion Planning Consultant (Oracle Hyperion/Essbase V11) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Our client is looking for a candidate with strong Hyperion Planning experience.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Experience of delivering Hyperion Planning implementation projects;
- Our client is looking for a candidate with strong Hyperion Planning experience
- Oracle Hyperion Planning Consultant
- An ability to design and deliver solutions for Hyperion Products in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with Hyperion Planning full project lifecycles
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of Hyperion Planning implementation projects
- Detailed knowledge and experience of implementing Oracle's Hyperion & Essbase V11
- Experience of building reports using HFR and Smartview
- Good stakeholder management experience;
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Hyperion Planning Consultant (Oracle Hyperion/Essbase V11)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly