Business Development Manager EU Market - IoT - MVNO - Fleet
Business Development Manager EU Market - IoT - MVNO - South East - Permanent
My client are a multinational technology specialist who are looking to employ a highly experienced Business Development Manager to focus on their EU Market capabilities. The Business Development Manager will be supporting the head of Business development and leading enterprise customer business development together with sales activity for multiple industry vertical for a Global IOT connectivity service start up, ensuring successful opportunity development and customer acquisition.
The role will be based within the South East, offering an excellent salary plus attractive benefits for the right candidate.
To be successful you will have the following background:
- Developing and managing customer relationships and leading global business development for a new business
- Leading bids to deliver sustainable growth and expand the business
- Experience in pre-sales and solution development for relevant industry verticals
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise customer business development across multiple verticals such as Automotive, Industries, Healthcare, Public Safety, Smart Cities etc.
- Track record of growing business year on year in a startup or new business environment in a technology environment
- Very strong commercial acumen and engagement skills
- Excellent team working capability and ability to lead solution creation and business acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills - Board level credibility
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, backed by extensive experience in the required discipline
If this position looks like the right fit for your experience send an up to date version of your CV to: email@example.com or contact Patrick direct on: (0117) 9087000
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.