Penetration Tester - Great Atmosphere
My client who is a CREST certified penetration company is looking for a penetration tester. They are based in the north west of England and have a great company atmosphere with a lot of healthy competition between the testers themselves, this will be a great place to pick up a lot of new skills and ways of doing things to enhance your own future pen tests.
- A variety of different clients to make each test you do slightly different from the last, this will keep you on your toes and no day will be the same.
- A good amount of healthy competition between your peers who are always going the extra mile to find a weak spot, this will mean that you will be able to use their techniques and be a better tester as a result
- Industry certifications that they will help you obtain and keep hold of giving you more time to learn and the more certifications that you have the more you can earn.
- OSCP qualified as a minimum
- Having CREST, CHECK or TIGER would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working as a penetration tester or ethical hacker contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am the head hunter for pen testers in the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many within UK central government organisations. I also deal with smaller consultancies and will be able to source that dream job for you.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.