Bid Manager / Capture Manager - 45-55k + car + bonus - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager / Capture Manager to join a prestigious FTSE 100 global organisation. The ideal business development manager / capture manager will be both commercially and strategically minded and ideally from an Engineering / IT or Telecoms background. In return my client will provide an excellent growth opportunity with an impressive benefits package.
The Bid Manager will support the conclusion of an effective Lead-in through the review of existing Business Development activities within the business and the identification and development of proposals for growing the business in support of the business plan and underlying growth strategy.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Opportunity Strategy / Capture Planning (Process, oversight and interface with bidding).
- Develop Gate 2 review presentations for strategic and tactical opportunities in line with the Capture Plans template.
- Responsible for Market Intelligence and Development (Development, Planning, capture and interpretation and insight).
- To support the development of new business opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Assist with account management and opportunity development activities as required.
- Support the development and maintenance of strong customer relationships.
- Management, reporting, analysis and coordination of SharePoint / Pipeline.
- Undertake the system management and coordination of Customer Relationship Management.
- To ensure that the information contained in pipeline is accurate and maintained with inputs for tactical opportunities from clients and account managers and other staff
- Support the development of early business winning activity within the lines of business and on such multi-disciplinary projects (NE / SSD/ Group) as directed by the Heads of Business Development
- Support the development and implementation plans for the deployment of the business strategy.
In order to be considered you will ideally:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Experience and evidence of working at a strategic level delivering high performance
- Has extensive and broad base Senior Management experience
- Significant experience of developing and executing business strategy in line with business requirements
- Demonstrable experience of managing large, complex programmes
- Ability to work within a structured programme and project management process
- Ability to build and maintain close-working relationships and networks at a senior level with customers and industry
- Fluent at interpreting a wide range of financial information and can use this to determine policy and strategy
- Displays a positive and confident demeanour, with a high level of rational intelligence, articulate and politically astute
- Communicates confidently and persuasively, orally and on paper, to a variety of
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.