Network Engineer (SC)
Network Support Engineer (SC) - Contract - Renfrewshire - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Network Engineer to work at a leading global client based in Renfrewshire on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a large and dynamic networks team, ensuring systems are running at optimal level and network issues are resolved as efficiently as possible.
- From a technical perspective, will work with various LAN technologies within large enterprise network environments
- Products which you will be able to get experience with are mainly HP, Cisco (Routers, Switches and wireless controllers); Riverbed WAN accelerators, Aruba wireless, Software Defined Networks, F5 BigIP Load Balancers and many other cutting edge technologies.
- Involved in creating network/LAN solutions, high and low level designs, migrations or new device implementations.
- Analyse and solve complex problems involving multiple support teams, Identify root cause of issues and make appropriate recommendation to avoid future failure.
- Pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of customer services.
- Ideally a strong Networking background, with engineering skills and some design or integration experience with LAN infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cisco or HP Routers and Switches technologies
- Knowledge in at least one more technology (Load balancers, Proxy Servers, wireless, voice etc.)
- Previous background within a defence or central government client would be highly desirable
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Network Engineer (SC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly