6 Months Initial
My client, a leading education organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to join their offices in London on a contract basis.
The overall responsibility of the Business Analyst will will involve working with the technology team to ensure our Content Core Platform meets business requirements and is in alignment with company vision, technology, roadmaps and/or standards. The Business Analyst will understand the education industry, specifically content management solutions and have an in depth understanding of business processes and workflows, technical standards, specifications and policies that are supported within the environment.
Primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst include;
- Excellent experience using Unified Modelling Languages (UML)
* Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.
* Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
* Using IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions, enabling organisations to better meet their goals.
* Advising senior management.
Skills/experience required of the Business Analyst include;
* Excellent knowledge of "as is" and "to be" processes
* Excellent communications, with problem solving and decision making
* Motivated and independent worker
* Detailed oriented
* Ability to motivate team members and effectively delegate responsibilities to ensure timely delivery
* Demonstrates bias to be proactive rather than reactive
If you wish to apply for the position of Business Analyst, then please send through your application at your earliest convenience.
6 Months Initial