Incident Analyst - Coventry
6 month Fixed Term Contract
About the Role
This role's primary focus is to ensure incidents and service requests are completed at the highest standard within agreed target times.
About Capita | Enterprise Services
Capita Enterprise Services is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 74,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Enterprise Services solutions address the 'workplace of the future' and are designed to facilitate the mobility and productivity of employees, irrespective of their location or the device they're using. Enabling smarter use of corporate and personal devices by combining the best blend of devices, security services and productivity applications we improve productivity and user satisfaction
What You Would Do:
- Responsible for monitoring allocated customer's Incidents/Service Requests in accordance with ISO20000-1 Process and Procedures.
- Monitoring of all open incidents ensuring calls are assigned to the correct resolver group, updated and progressed so as to meet SLA requirements and minimise Service Credits.
- Monitor potential breaches and escalate incidents where necessary.
- Quality Check on accuracy of data and codes on Incident, ensuring all the relevant information is captured in the call notes.
- Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers and other Service Support process areas.
- Escalate any process issues identified to the Incident Management Process Owner as soon as possible.
- Provide knowledge and support to other resolver groups.
- Constantly monitor effectiveness of Incident Management procedures making recommendations for improvement to the Incident Management Process Owner.
- Completion of timesheets on a weekly basis.
Your Experience Will Include:
- Incident management experience
- Experience with SLAs and call logging.
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Good customer facing skills
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (Green Badge).
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.