Malware Analyst - Team Lead
Role: Malware Analyst - Team Lead
Location: Orlando, FL - USA
Salary: $ Competitive + extensive paid vacation + benefits
Our client, a world and industry-leading internet security and intelligence provider, are searching for an experienced Team Lead on the Malware Analysis team. We’re looking for a subject matter expert who is a dynamic and analytical individual that leads by example.
- Periodically author Threat Intel. Reports that take into account all variables as well as provide researched predictions that can affect both the end client’s and the company’s intent.
- Organise the team’s investigations and workload.
- Keep account of threat actor profiles on APT adversaries.
- Remain up to date with current malware trends for purposes of reporting and products quarterly briefings.
- Manage external relationships for intel gathering.
- Opportunity to present at worldwide industry events and conferences.
- Extensive professional experience in malware analysis
- Extensive team lead experience
- Technical and non-technical writing skills
- Expert with Reverse Engineering tools (e.g. IDA Pro etc.)
- Expert Xpath and other rule engines use and creation
- Client facing experience
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the USA. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Malware Analyst - Team Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly