Business Analyst | BA | Agile | Business Improvement | Digital
- In this role, you'll work collaboratively within multi-disciplined teams to understand user and business needs, breaking those needs out into constituent parts, analysing multiple solutions and supporting and driving forward delivery to meet user needs.
- We want motivated, forward-thinking and enthusiastic Business Analysts who can help us deliver the best.
- Agile Business Analysis involves understanding user and business needs, breaking those needs out into constituent parts, analysing multiple solutions and supporting the communication and delivery of a solution to meet the user needs. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to effective business analysis.
Skills and Experience
Qualifications and previous experience
- ISEB diploma in Business analysis and Solutions Development
- Experience of business and systems analysis working on at least 2 medium or large agile, project based environments, including identification of business benefits, deconstructing user needs, business process modelling, requirements capture and prioritisation and co-ordination with other teams.
Requirements capture and Management
- Proficient in requirements capture using use cases / user stories / product backlogs etc.
- Expert in requirements elicitation, using an extensive range of techniques.
- Extensive experience of problem solving, identifying impacts and working with other colleagues to resolve and mitigate.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively with both non-technical and technical staff to precisely define requirements.
- Excellent written communication skills. Written work must be clear and precise, logically presented and conform to business standards where applicable.
- Expert in communicating with the development team to ensure they have a complete understanding of the business and user needs. Make sure end user perspectives are fully considered by the content and technical design team.
- Leads facilitation in the continuous review and iteration of development work to ensure the business and user needs continue to be met by the proposed solution.
Alignment to Business Strategy
- Has a proficient understanding of organisational and wider government strategic objectives, and ensure that solutions are aligned with key priorities. Is alert to changes in strategic direction and assess the impact of change.
- Extensive experience in arranging, preparing and facilitating workshops and meetings to both technical and non technical colleagues.
- Expert in adding value by showing curiosity, challenging the status quo/standard ways of doing things, suggesting improvements and helping others to make that change.
- Expert in making steady progress on tasks without needing any feedback from more senior analysts.
If you're interested in finding out more about this position please send your CV over for immediate assessment