Software Engineer - Aerospace
Software Engineer - Permanent - Bristol - £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
Our client's Systems and Software team have several excellent opportunities to expand its involvement in the Aerospace sector and are looking to grow its team by recruiting software engineers with experience of developing and testing software for the Aerospace sector. The successful candidate will work on a range of client facing projects, large and small, and will work in teams contributing to project success through a positive, "can do" attitude.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team with a strong pipeline of future opportunities. The role would suit a technical specialist with proven experience of working with software or programmable hardware systems.
Our client is looking for Software Engineers at three different levels:
- Assistant Software Engineer - Salary up to £35,000
- Software Engineer - Salary up to £40,000
- Senior Software Engineer - Salary up to £50,000
- Experience of software development and/or test of Avionics systems
- Experience of software development and/or test of Aircraft power management systems
- Experience of working with software-based systems in safety or mission critical industries
- Experience of programmable hardware (FPGAs or ASICs) and Hardware Description Languages such as Verilog and VHDL
- Experience of high level programming languages such as C and Ada
- Experience of software safety standards such as RTCA/DO-178B/C, RTCA/DO-254, IEC 61508, DEF STAN 00-55, ISO 26262, EN 50128, IEC 60880 and IEC 62566
- Experience of compilers and assembler languages
- Minimum first degree (or equivalent) in a numerical discipline with a significant software engineering element
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.