Business Change Consultant - Security Cleared
Senior Business Change Consultant - Permanent - South West - Excellent Salary!
Using an existing in-house Business Change framework, you will work with a range of project disciplines and a variety of stakeholders to facilitate change and enable performance improvement by designing, developing and coordinating the delivery of business change activities.
- Understanding the business issues and current state
- Creating a compelling case for change
- Designing the non-technical 'to be' state (e.g. organisation, business process design, target operating model)
- Communicating with stakeholders, producing communication materials
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management and Communications
- Benefits Management
- Training and Development
- Project Management.
- Strategy, Business Analysis
Our client aims to unlock potential for growth and innovation. They believe this requires real collaboration. Our client commits to truly developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.