Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Infrastructure Delivery Manager - agile, project management, Prince2, MSP, software project manager, waterfall
Newport or Fareham x2 vacancies (x1 perm and x1 two year fixed-term)
Salary £47,400 - £57,999 + excellent benefits
Are you driven to deliver large scale infrastructure projects and products? Do you know how to work best with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers to deliver the best infrastructure projects possible?
If so, as one of our Infrastructure Delivery Managers you will have responsibility for leading and motivating multidisciplinary delivery teams in a truly dynamic agile environment. You will be managing a matrixed team delivering our digital change, collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and directors, or a large infrastructure change.
As an Infrastructure Delivery Manager you will also have experience of delivering significant, multi-million pound delivery change programmes and have a knowledge of how to get the best out of complex technical teams.
This is a fantastic time to be part of a digital transformation, where you'll be challenged and empowered to make a difference, as part of a like-minded community of Digital and IT professionals.
- Experience in delivering multi-million pound infrastructure projects
- Expert in identifying and removing blockers that hinder delivery, manage risks and dependencies within, and between delivery teams
- Expert in using a wide range of agile frameworks, methodologies and tools and understand when to apply them, eg. Scrum, Kanban etc
- Expert in using agile tools and techniques to track progress against delivery, current items in backlog, risks, issues and blockers in order to communicate project status to the team and stakeholders
- Expert in managing budget/finances using appropriate project tracking and monitoring tools and techniques
- Experience in working with multiple suppliers
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly. If you require further information about this opportunity, please contact James on 0161 9243929 or james.spence-.