Technical Lead - SAAS - Oxford
Technical Lead -SAAS - Oxford
A global brand that provides specialist procurement software to clients involved in strategic procurement programmes is looking for a Technical Lead. The successful candidate would be leading their dedicated Software and Product Development Team.
- Accelerate the delivery of new features in the core product set through a combination of additional licensable modules and enhancement to the core product.
- Working with Product Management and Sales, this requires a leader who will take up the challenge of leading a small, talented team of in-house developers to drive these improvements.
- Support a growing international footprint which includes management of the various hosted services in each region as well as localisation in the application based on specific geographic requirements.
- Grow the team to increase our innovation capability - attracting high calibre people and getting them to achieve their best will be important.
- Delight customers with their amazing, complex software
- Overall responsibility for the software offering (both application and hosted services)
- Ownership of the Product Roadmap and responsibility for delivering it
- Care deeply about security, both of the application and the data which resides within it
- Last line of escalation for any AWARD® service issues
- Act as a Tier-3 escalation for the Service Desk which may require additional out of hours work
- Contribute to the Leadership Team
- To develop and adhere to good corporate governance with regards to technology and own the achievement of relevant certifications (e.g. ISO 27001, relevant aspects of ISO 9001, Cyber Essentials Plus, International Accreditations)
- Actively participate in wider Leadership activities to support and grow the overall business
- Be the primary technical point of contact for our key technical partners (including hosting partners)
- Represent the business at events and become a technical evangelist and ambassador for the business and the product
- Support the creation of technical content, including demo's / webinars
- Identify opportunities to more broadly embed our products into new markets
- Play an active part in the marketing, selling and market awareness of the product and associated offerings, including involvement in key client events such as our annual User Group.
- Be a technology watcher, keeping the wider business informed of new advances, trends, etc.
- Work closely with both the Technical Product Manager and the Product Manager to collaboratively determine the direction for our technology product aligned with our other service-based offerings.
- Passion, drive and ambition
- Previous experience as a leader, with the ability to drive and motivate team members
- Build and develop teams
- Have a strong technical understanding of SAAS Hosted Services and have previously worked with 24/7 (Follow the Sun) Support Model
- A competitive salary, private health insurance, 25 days' leave per annum and participation in a company bonus plan are offered. The company offers an excellent benefits package, including access to the full range of benefits provided by our parent company.
The successful candidate will be required to go through Security Clearance, if you are unsure about the process please contact Mark Maxwell on 0161 924 3659.
Apply for Technical Lead - SAAS - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly