SOLUTION, TECHNICAL, INFRASTRUCTURE, CLOUD ARCHITECTURE, BIG DATA
Newport, Wales - permanent opportunity - salary £45,500 - £51,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity working as an IT Architect has come available with one of our high profile clients based in Newport, Wales.
About the role:
The client is currently undergoing a large scale digital transformation. They are one of the largest producers of statistics in the UK and are internationally recognized for the data that they produce. As a result of continuous growth they are seeking an experienced IT Architect to join their team responsible for delivering digital and IT solutions.
- Architect and develop IT solutions, taking into consideration user needs, re-use, data management, resilience, performance, scalability and security in a service orientated approach.
- Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings with other government departments, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Leading the rapid development of research driven prototypes to identify technical options that inform architectural approaches.
- Supporting members of development teams in breaking down complex problems and identifying steps towards solutions.
- Coordinate solutions between multiple development teams and products, ensuring knowledge is shared between them.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organization who are a leader in their field. Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for more details.