Business Development Manager - Mid Market Accounts
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a market leading Cyber Security technology business with amitous growth plans.
Capita Cyber Security Solutions (NTS), the Cyber Security division of Capita Group, provide disruptive and innovative Cyber Security technology solutions and managed services into commercial and public sector organisations across the UK.
Following the recent appointment of a new senior management team we are now looking to invest in the business to achieve significant growth in a market with fantastic opportunity. As part of this we are expanding the field sales team and building a wordclass sales organisation. We are now seeking three experienced Regional Business Development Managers, one for for the greater London area, one for the M4 corridor area and one for the Midlands area.
The 'ideal candidates' will be from a similar background and you will have achieved success selling Cyber Security solitions and services directly into mid market and enterprise customers.
Whilst we are part of the Capita Group, we are a very autonomous, creative and entrepreneurial business. We have a can do and energetic culture and we all rollup our sleeves to get the job done. The successful candidate must therefore be able to operate autonomously and lead the entire sales process using best practice methods. To support you, a dedicated lead generation team, presales and bid support will be provided.
For the right candidate, their hard work will reflect in career progression and excellent financial rewards.
This is a business development role and the focus of this role it to identify, develop and win new business from new accounts and from the existing direct customers that will be assigned to you. Any new accounts sold into will remain in the management of the business development manager.
- To win business opportunities in order to achieve agreed sales and invoiced gross margin targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- To own designated house accounts, revenues and margins and deliver significant customer growth through the development of (i) new opportunities, (ii) cross selling (iii) upselling and (iv) renewals in order to maximise the potential across all services and solutions.
- Identify and win new business from mid market and enterprise customers (500 employees plus) within the assigned region/ territory.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualification, proposal build, contract negotiations through to completion and 'hand-off' to the Project / Transition teams.
- Research, profile and build excellent working knowledge and relationships with the key customer contacts in both new target accounts and existing accounts.
- Develop and implement Account Development Plans for all major accounts and major deals.
- To ensure highly effective use of Presales, Project Management and Service Delivery Management resources in support of the sales activity.
- To develop highly productive relationships with key Vendors as and when required.
- To follow up all company marketing initiatives and to work directly with marketing to develop personal/bespoke marketing initiatives for your region/accounts.
- Liaison with, and support for all, other departments within the business regarding their customer base.
- To be a highly effective contributor and supporter of the UK sales Team.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of our solutions and services portfolio and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers through investment and other ROI models.
- To ensure that all sales processes and procedures are adhered too.
- To produce timely, accurate reports detailing prospects, sales secured, KPI`s.
- To provide concise product forecasting information.
- Ensure company CRM SF.com is continually updated with changes and additional information as soon as this becomes apparent
- A minimum of 3 years field based Cyber Security sales experience within a technology business.
- A strong track record in identifying and closing deals (£50k revenue plus) that must include a high level of services.
- A track record of over achievement of target year on year. Must be comfortable carrying a £350k to £500k annual gross margin target (depends on package).
- Success selling cyber security solutions and services into medium and large commercial businesses.
- Experience selling 'Technology' from leading vendors including Palo Alto, Fortinet, Check Point, LogRythm etc.
- Experience selling 'Services' - Professional Services, Maintenance & Support, Managed Services, SoC across the IT security environment.
- Have existing and positive working relationships with vendor sales teams.
- Demonstrate selling to and negotiating with Directors, Managers, Procurement personnel.
- Managing/leading bid teams consisting of technical presales consultants, bid management, project managers.
- Proven ability to undertake a creative and strategic sales process based on best practices such as TAS.
- Understanding of legislation and directives impacting the Cyber Security market.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.