Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Analyst to work on the Predictive Analytics Project for Thames Valley Police based in Oxford.
- Assist the lead analyst in the development of tools/processes which seek to identify potential child victims/locations and prevent future harm. This will include assistance in conducting social network analysis and geographical logistic regression analysis - Risk terrain modelling (training will be given in these approaches)
- Handle sensitive intelligence from a variety of sources, using it to compile reports on cases of actual or suspected abuse, and to profile individuals or families at risk of harm as well as those suspected of perpetrating harm.
- Analyse intelligence from police systems, social services, education, health, and voluntary organisations such as the NSPCC.
- Establish and maintain partner agency relationships which will enable the gathering of data and intelligence to further the aims of the Predictive Analytics Project
- Work closely with partner agencies in profiling individuals and families thought to be at risk
- Proven analytical or research skills within the police, security service or local authority. * Experience of presenting findings in both a formal and informal arena * Demonstrable skills in using all MS 'Office' products, particularly 'Word', 'Excel' and 'PowerPoint' * Proven ability to manage own workload and to deliver to tight time-scales. * Demonstrable skills in writing accurate and concise reports. * Demonstrable ability to work co-operatively with representatives of other agencies or organisations
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £22 (PAYE) - £27.48 (Umbrella)
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.