Instructor - Fitter/Turner (Portsmouth)
Instructor - Fitter/Turner
An excellent opportunity has just recently become available with my Client; The UK's largest provider of training support to the Ministry of Defence. They are looking to bring in an instructor who will be required to manage and instruct military and civilian personnel in the Fitter/Turner Arena.
- To instruct Hand Fitting, Drilling, Centre Lathe Turning and Milling principles in accordance with the training plan and Sultan TSOP procedures.
- To assist in maintaining and updating training documentation.
- To assess student course work and provide feedback on performance
- To be responsible for the duty of care of trainees during the delivery of training.
- To carry out the level 0 and level 1 training equipment maintenance for which suitable qualifications and experience are held.
- Consolidated experience (within last 5 years), or directly employed in Hand Fitting, Drilling, Centre Lathe Turning and Milling engineering principles in the maritime environment.
- Previous knowledge in the application of Hand Fitting, Drilling, Centre Lathe Turning and Milling engineering principles
- Demonstrates a knowledge and application of relevant learning theories
- Demonstrates effective coaching skills in the learning environment
The ideal candidate will have both a technical background and a formal instructor/lecturer Level 4 Qualification however instructor/lecturer training and qualifications will be provided.
Competitive salary and employee benefits package, great team working opportunities and a chance to drive continuous improvement in the training of the British Armed Forces as part of an organisation which already ranks as the very best in the world.
Please apply within for more details!
Apply for Instructor - Fitter/Turner (Portsmouth)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly