Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for a Specialist Investigator to work on the Domestic Abuse Investigation Team for Thames Valley Police based in Bletchley.
Key Roles & Responsibility
- Assist with investigations in accordance with legislation and good practice, e.g. intelligence collection, preparation and support to the DS during any investigation or intelligence operation.
- Attend briefings to update the investigation and management team, identifying pertinent information and bringing this to the attention of the management team as appropriate, urgently if required.
- Prepare and update investigative and intelligence strategy documents for investigations.
- Collate intelligence to assist in providing a regionally accurate overview of ongoing investigations. Prepare written reports summarising lines of enquiry, intelligence and other complex issues.
- Identify emerging trends across the Force/region working in conjunction with the intelligence unit, and where appropriate, risk assesses the threat.
- Conduct necessary administration including creating and maintaining documentation in support of investigative and intelligence functions.
- Perform transcribing and log keeping duties when appropriate
- Experience in working as an Investigator
- PIP 2 Qualified
Contract Length: 9 Months
Pay Rate: £16.09 (PAYE), £19.94 (Umbrella)
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More searches like this
- Intelligence SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Policing SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Public Sector SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Security SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Counter Terrorism SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Milton Keynes