Deputy Head of QAT Test Delivery- Home Office
Deputy Head of QAT Delivery - Home Office
BIOMETRIC, QA, OPEN SOURCE, CLOUD, AWS, AZURE, AUTOMATION, BDD
Permanent post based in Croydon - up to 22% pension contribution, flexi work time, family friendly benefits and more.
An exciting new role has become available, working for the Home Office as a Deputy Head of QAT Delivery on their Biometric Programme.
Many of the Home Office core business processes rely on the effective verification and identification of people. Biometric technologies play a key role in these processes supporting the issuance of VISAs, passports, checks at the border and also in solving crimes. Biometric technologies continue to evolve in all areas with improved quality, accuracy, reducing costs and increased commoditisation through consumer devices.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Experience of designing and successfully delivering QA and testing regimes across major projects and programmes, deploying a range of methods.
- Experience in testing biometrics systems and devices across any of the following modalities: face, fingerprints and/or DNA
- Demonstrable understanding of biometrics standards in relation to the capture and analysis of biometrics data
- Experience with Financial Management - ensuring all the HOB Test budgets are managed efficiently, and providing regular status feedback to the HOB Programme Finance Team;
- Experience with Resource Management - Managing the effective allocation and deployment of HOB Test resources, and the induction of new starters into the HOB Programme;
- Strong experience with Test Governance - maintaining deliverables including a high level Milestone Plan, Delivery Pipeline and Lessons Learnt Log, and maintaining a record of programme level Test Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies and Constraints.
- Application of biometrics technologies to verification, identification, intelligence and crime solving use cases
- Experience of the application of biometrics in live service including the impact of real world factors such as environments, process and people
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.