Accountant (CIMA,ACCA,SC Cleared)
(CIMA/ACCA/SC Cleared/Security Cleared) Our defence client is seeking a number of Accountants. The successful Management Accountants will have previous experience within the defence sector and will be tasked with delivering reports and providing analysis and support to the project throughout its duration.
- Support in completing all reporting requirements
- Review accounting and financial processes
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Help with the development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Development of robust financial modelling techniques including identifying trends for decision making and analysis
Experience & Skills
- CIMA qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic business finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
Please Note Due to the nature of the client and projects, candidates must hold a valid and active SC Security Clearance (or must be willing to go through the vetting process).
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.