Service Architect (Service Design/Service Management Processes)
Service Architect (Service Design & Service Management Processes) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The objective of the Service Architect is to ensure that our client's end customers and account teams receive a Service Design & Service Management processes which meets their requirements, both contractually and operationally.
- The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for an individual customer.
- The role is responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Service organisation design
- Service management process/procedure definition
- Customer engagement workshops (to agree processes & interfaces)
- Process work instruction
- Service desk design
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Service management / design proposals to customers
- Service management consultancy
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables
- The Service Architect can be engaged during any of the following phases of the service lifecycle, but is usually focused on Transition: Bid, Transition, Service Delivery, Service Decommissioning
- To underpin the service management processes, the Service Architect will define the requirements of the project
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.