Systems Engineer - Defence / Consultancy / Public Sector
My large progressive and innovative Consultancy client, are looking for independent and confident candidates to join their team to work on cutting edge Defence and Government projects.
As a Systems Engineering Consultant you will play an integral role in the development and continued success of our client's company. Joining our client's delivery teams you will be absorbed in a wide variety of projects supported by our more experienced Consultants, you will learn to confidently communicate complex concepts and solutions in a compelling and straightforward way. You will become a key contributor in supporting the development of the Systems Engineering capability.
- A solid academic or vocational background equivalent to degree level. A relevant Engineering qualification is desirable.
- A knowledge of Systems Engineering Methodologies and Tools.
- Experience in Requirements Definition - to include the identification and management of requirements, including conflict resolution, using Data gathering and stakeholder engagement techniques.
- Experience in Solution Development - identifying a range of options that have the potential to meet requirements.
- Knowledge of Design Realisation and Validation - Integrating system components to realise the envisaged design and Verification that the system meets the agreed system requirements.
- A good understanding of programme/project management and how it relates to the execution of Engineering activities.
- A confident individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently.
- The ability to operate effectively in a client's team in order to influence decision makers.
- Someone who is articulate and that has excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral).
- A genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Central Government SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Consultancy SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Defence SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Gloucestershire