OSCP Pen tester - Support for further Education
My client who is a SME based in the midlands who are run by pen testers and are looking for like minded people is looking for an OSCP qualified pen tester, ideally with CREST or CHECK. As they are pen testers themselves they know what you need in terms of keeping hold of certifications and how you want to better yourself, that is what they offer not just the finds but also the time to obtain them.
- Work from home or in the office depending on what suits you, giving you flexibility with your own work life.
- Help with getting any qualifications you need, including the funds and the time you need to study them; this isn't counted as holiday but work hours so you won't be out of pocket.
- The company is a consultancy who has a number of different end clients including a football clubs and companies in the gaming industry, giving you a change day to day so you're not just pen testing the same old banks all the time.
- Qualified pen tester with OCSP ideally, CEH will be considered though.
- Having CREST or CHECK would be desirable.
- They are looking for people who are really passionate about penetration testing and who want to do the best they can to better themselves in the industry.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working as a penetration tester or ethical hacker contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am the head hunter for pen testers in the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many within UK central government organisations. I also deal with smaller consultancies and will be able to source that dream job for you.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.