POSITION: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
CONDITIONS: This position requires candidates to be ideally DV Cleared or eligible to undergo DV Clearance prior to working on client site.
*** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO BE SPONSORED FOR DV CLEARANCE ***
*** Please note that this position will require successful candidates to undergo security vetting to DV Clearance level prior to going onsite and working with the client organisation.
Candidates must meet a very strict eligibility criterion to be considered for security vetting, therefore we highly recommend that you research this level of clearance and eligibility criteria before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
We are currently supporting our client's ambitious growth plans and are looking to recruit a highly talented Business Analyst to further expand and complement the existing team and oversee new minor and major projects within a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The Business Analyst will be involved with (but not limited to) the following key areas:
- Responsible for carrying out and facilitating appropriate business analysis activities to determine strategic customer requirements to drive Business Improvement, Business Change and technical development.
- Applies a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to investigate and solve a variety of complex problems, including Business Process Analysis and appropriate business architecture artefacts.
- Develops business modelling artefacts to drive strategic business and technical development to ensure business needs drive strategic plans.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst who is interested in working on challenging and cutting edge projects that allows him/her the opportunity to play a crucial role in changing the outlook of the client organisation.
Working in a diverse and experienced team, this role would suit a Business Analyst who is looking to make a difference and wants to build on their existing skills and experience.
The successful Business Analyst will need to possess the following mandatory skills and experience:
- Over 3+ years' of Business Analysis experience.
- Strong experience of different strategic analysis techniques, i.e. Five Force Analysis, PESTLE, SWOT, etc.
- Strong experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, Use Cases, Entity Models, Data and Information Models, Process Models/Swim Lane diagrams.
- Excellent use of relevant methodologies such as UML, Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL, as well as experience of working within a Business Change lifecycle/framework.
- Strong experience of working in a structured agile project environment and approach to development.
- Strong experience of working within a structured environment.
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified Business Analysis Professional would be desirable.
The successful Business Analyst will also need to possess the following traits:
- Ability to lead and manage people.
- Excellent ability to build strategic relationship internally and externally.
- Strong experience of influencing through the decision making process.
- Strong analytical skills, with precise attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, articulate ideas and manage stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to make clear plans, evaluate progress and articulate appropriately to the team and stakeholders.
- Flexible in approach and attitude.
- A strong team player and not someone who works in isolation.
Duration: 6 Months contract + option for further renewals
Location: Central London
Daily Rate: Highly competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Do you have the talent, skillset and experience to fulfil this role???
If so, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring all dates of current and past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita is committed to recruiting a workforce that reflects the diverse communities that our clients serve. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of your gender, age, disability, marital status, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly