Croydon - £63,000 - £80,000 + excellent benefits
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our major clients based in Croydon. As a company they have one of the largest IT Estates in the UK which is currently engaged with by several million customers per year.
They are seeking an experienced Service Architect to join the team. The Service Architect will design and deliver services that support business needs as well as the below responsibilities:
- Produce comprehensive service designs, incorporating business requirements, wider standards, Live Services capabilities and external suppliers.
- Carry out the transition of projects and programmes in to live service
- Manage one or more Service Design and Implementation Managers on an assignment basis, based on project demands and oversee or carry out service transition activities.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of success in Service Architecture and Service Design roles in an IT environment
- Previous experience providing service management solutions is key - including problem solving for service design in an IT environment
- Process implementation is a vital element of the role - background of working to both current standards, but also creation of process
- Relationship management, networking and influencing skills are imperative. Candidates should have multiple stakeholder management experience, including management of several suppliers within this environment
- ITIL V3 Expert - preferable
The client is offering a competitive salary and pension. They also provide flexible working and guaranteed work/life balance.
If you would like to apply for the role please send through a copy of your CV to Jonny Mills at Experis by following the link provided.
Apply for Service Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly