Farnborough / Malvern / Salisbury / Bristol
SC Cleared (Preferable)
An opportunity has arisen for Systems Engineers to join a global leading defence company to work on their Land Systems Projects.
- Experience and knowledge of Land domain Collective training facilities (CATT, CAST & ILT).
- Enterprise architecture experience and knowledge.
- MOOD architecture tool user.
- Customer facing, with contracts at TSSP, Army HQ & or CTS facilities.
- Sound system engineering background, with experience and knowledge of MoD procurement acquisition.
- Requirement capture & Training needs analysis.
- Training and education capabilities/simulations (Land ideally but any domain would be transferable).
- Customer facing.
- Able to work and adapt methods/approaches in a changing customer environment.
- Systems engineering.
- Enterprise/solution architecture development.
- Experience of MOD Acquisition Process/Systems of Systems Approach (SOSA)/JSP906 Defence Principles for a Coherent Capability.
Please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760 to discuss the Systems Engineer Opportunity in further detail.