Senior HR Systems Support Analyst
Opportunity for a skilled Systems Analyst to join a globally successful blue chip company in London. This is to work on the second phase of a Workday System implementation across my clients HR department with responsibility for supporting and configuring enhancement processes and activities.
The position will work with the Systems Support Manager and a team of Systems Support Analysts to help create and develop functional designs and specification for enhancements in response to business requirements. This includes:
- Working with the Systems Support team to design, and configure Workday enhancements.
- Helping to perform day-to-day support, testing and deployment of enhancements
- Ensuring solutions are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implementation and tested.
- Helping to design and deliver a number of integration solutions with the Workday platform to help guide the HR Systems Support team through the development process
- Configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion.
- Providing functional subject matter expertise on the Workday HCM solution.
- Consulting with the team on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilising Workday.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of the Workday applications and platform.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate wtih different levels and areas of the business
- The ability to produce comprehensive reports and appropriate recommendations based on sound analysis
- Very strong customer service focus
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- International background of HR and payroll.
If this sounds like you please contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.