Senior Security Consultant
Client Facing Role
A leading global, specialist Information and Cyber Security consultancy is looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join their Risk Assurance team. The successful candidate will be required to provide expertise and support around Governance, Risk and Compliance. The role is HOME BASED with UK Travel.Responsibilities:
- You will be providing subject-matter expertise to various projects around Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- You will be involved in advising and leading clients with a range of security work including cyber strategy, risk assessments, security auditing, security architecture, awareness training and assessments
- Conducting Audits, RoC's and Gap Analysis workshops
- Previous EXTERNAL consulting experience
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and success interpreting security industry standards (ISO 27001/27002, PCI DSS, DPA, NIST 800 series, COBIT)
- You will have deep knowledge of risk management methodology and have conducted risk assessments.
Any of the following certifications would be highly beneficial:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- CCP IA Architect / SIRA / IA Auditor
- PCI QSA
**HOME BASED ROLE WITH UK TRAVEL**
Apply with your CV to be considered.
Apply for Senior Security Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly