IT Security Manager
IT Security Manager - Permanent - Leatherhead, Surrey
An experienced IT Security Manager is required to join my client - one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK on a permanent basis in Leatherhead, Surrey.
As an IT Security Manager you will be responsible for the establishment and management of an industry best practice information Assurance and Information Security risk strategy and framework.
- Creation of an Information Assurance policy
- Analyse and audit the security element of technical solutions, presenting finding to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain Risk, Issue and Change registers for Information Security
- Review and lead the security element of IT Services provided by 3rd party suppliers
- Investigate suspected and actual breaches of security and undertake reporting/remedial action
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of developing, communicating technical and user information policies
- Strong knowledge of data protection and computer-related legislation
- SIEM, PAS, GDPR, DPA, Identity and Access Management, Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention Network Access Control, IA Policy and procedures development
- Experience of having full responsibility for IT/IA Security
The company values are integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through their business at every level and are at the heart of everything they do.
The wellbeing and safety of their people is their priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. They are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognised for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.